- Open Access
Correction to: Effectiveness and safety of vitamin K antagonists and new anticoagulants in the prevention of thromboembolism in atrial fibrillation in older adults – a systematic review of reviews and the development of recommendations to reduce inappropriate prescribing
- Christina Sommerauer†1Email author,
- Lisa Schlender†1,
- Marc Krause1,
- Sabine Weißbach1,
- Anja Rieckert1,
- Yolanda V. Martinez2,
- David Reeves2,
- Anna Renom-Guiteras1, 3,
- Ilkka Kunnamo4 and
- Andreas Sönnichsen1
© The Author(s). 2018
- Received: 10 November 2017
- Accepted: 10 November 2017
- Published: 16 January 2018
The original article was published in BMC Geriatrics 2017 17:223
After publication of the original article  it was found that author Marc Krause’s name had been spelt incorrectly.
In the original article it is presented as Mark Krause, rather than Marc Krause. The revised spelling has been included in the author list for this Correction.
Open AccessThis article is distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided you give appropriate credit to the original author(s) and the source, provide a link to the Creative Commons license, and indicate if changes were made. The Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication waiver (http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/) applies to the data made available in this article, unless otherwise stated.
- Sommerauer C, Schlender L, Krause M, Weißbach S, Rieckert A, Martinez YV, Reeves D, Renom-Guiteras A, Kunnamo I, Sönnichsen A. Effectiveness and safety of vitamin K antagonists and new anticoagulants in the prevention of thromboembolism in atrial fibrillation in older adults – a systematic review of reviews and the development of recommendations to reduce inappropriate prescribing. BMC Geriatr. 2017;17(Suppl 1):223. https://doi.org/10.1186/s12877-017-0573-6.View ArticlePubMedPubMed CentralGoogle Scholar