Aims and scope
BMC Geriatrics is an open access journal publishing original peer-reviewed research articles in all aspects of the health and healthcare of older people, including the effects of healthcare systems and policies. The journal also welcomes research focused on the aging process, including cellular, genetic, and physiological processes and cognitive modifications.
- Tovah Honor Aronin, BioMed Central, USA
- Ian Cameron, University of Sydney, Australia
- Kee-Lee Chou, The Hong Kong Institute of Education, Hong Kong
- Danan Gu, United Nations, USA
- Koen Milisen, KU Leuven, Belgium
- John Tower, University of Southern California, USA
- Pieter Jelle Visser, Vrije Universiteit Medical Center, Netherlands
Research Data Support
Authors submitting to this journal can opt to use a new service that will make it easier to share research data.
BMC Series blog
10 October 2018
05 October 2018