As a result of the significant disruption that is being caused by the COVID-19 pandemic we are very aware that many researchers will have difficulty in meeting the timelines associated with our peer review process during normal times. Please do let us know if you need additional time. Our systems will continue to remind you of the original timelines but we intend to be highly flexible at this time.
Auer et al. did just that when they published the data from their BMC Geriatrics article on DEMDATA in BMC Research Notes. You can find the data through the cross-link on their article, or discover it in PubMed, Scopus, SCImago and other indexing services.
Announcing the launch of In Review
BMC Geriatrics, in partnership with Research Square, is now offering In Review. Authors choosing this free optional service will be able to:
- Share their work with fellow researchers to read, comment on, and cite even before publication
- Showcase their work to funders and others with a citable DOI while it is still under review
- Track their manuscript - including seeing when reviewers are invited, and when reports are received
Aims and scope
- Oliver Cocks, BioMed Central, UK
- Taylor Hayes, BioMed Central, USA
The BMC Series Community Site serves as a home for editorial board resources and as an online community, facilitating interaction and networking between the Editorial Board and the BMC series in-house team.
BMC Series Blog
Top Altmetric Articles of 2020
Please click here to find out which articles published in BMC Geriatrics in 2020 received the most attention in the mainstream media, public policy documents, social networks, post-publication peer-review forums, and more.