Authors submitting to this journal can opt to use a new service that will make it easier to share research data.
As global populations age, new questions and challenges arise in geriatric care. BMC Geriatrics publishes important research addressing these topics, from exercise and sleep to screening for frailty and overall health, and more. Here are some of our most interesting papers from 2018.
Aims and scope
- Tovah Honor Aronin, BioMed Central, USA
- Ian Cameron, University of Sydney, Australia
- Kee-Lee Chou, The Hong Kong Institute of Education, Hong Kong
- Danan Gu, United Nations, USA
- Koen Milisen, KU Leuven, Belgium
- John Tower, University of Southern California, USA
- Pieter Jelle Visser, Vrije Universiteit Medical Center, Netherlands