|Questions were used in interviews with enrolled nurses||
• Can you describe an ordinary working day!|
• What is your experience of caregiving of immigrants with dementia?
• How do you communicate to make yourself understood?
• What cultural commonalities/differences are there between the residents?
• What cultural differences are there?
|Questions were used in interviews with family members||
• Can you tell me why your mother/father/spouse moved to the group home?|
• What do you think your loved one experienced moving to a group home?
• How do you think he/she has accepted their new housing arrangements?
• How do you think they manage communication here, not speaking each other’s languages?
• What kind of cultural commonalities/differences are there in the care of people with dementia here [in Sweden] and in your country?
• How do you experience your visits here (to the group home)?